Corsair rm 1000 vs Cooler master v1000

Oriel

Hello guys

which is the better psu of these two models?

whichever has longer warranty. I'm not fond of the rm series but they are decent.

Live your life like a dream.

Please edit your post you say hello gays

OT corsair rm1000

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

The Cooler Master V1000. It's based on a higher-end platform (Seasonic KM3) that is build better than the mainstream RM unit. The RM series would be quieter overall, as it's a semi-passive design, while the CM V1000 is an actively cool unit. That shouldn't be much of a problem as it would be spinning at low RPM and it uses a higher quality, quiet FDB fan.

I'd rather get the evga supernova 1000 P2 instead.

And quan beat me to it. The V1000 is a very impressive unit. The RM series is a little underwhelming given the price point, and the quality of the RM1000 would struggle to compete with other 1000W units like the V1000 you mentioned.

The RM series is corsairs attempt to replace the great TX series with a mediocre power supply that isnt full japanese capacitors and still charge the same price. Grab a seasonic or a variant of it.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/