Google Domain transition to Squarespace (with no DDNS) questions

I, like many others, have received an email from Google Domains advising the transition to Squarespace will no longer support DDNS and to find an alternative before the transition.

I'm still a bit new to self hosting stuff, so not sure what my best options are?
Is it better to get a 3rd party DDNS to work on Squarespace or migrating to another domain provider that has DDNS?

Currently I have my ASUS AX86U router doing the DDNS, but it only seems to support very limited DDNS providers. (image)

Some of the sites I've looked up so far don't have a free tier with DDNS that I can use my existing domain on.

Currently I use the DDNS to externally log into things on my network, like the router, SFTP on the NAS, Plex and other useful pages hosted from the NAS.

As I said, I'm still learning all this web domain and name server stuff, so any tips/tricks for this would be appreciated.
I have been looking up stuff via networkchuck and similar, but they all seem to be running things like this on Raspberry pi's or Linux servers. So I'm not sure how to translate that on the setup I currently have.

DDNS.PNG

You have 2 options really.

1. Us one of the providers listed on your router (an update may increase your choice)
  2. Change the DDNS updater client.

Happy to elaborate if you still have questions.

I ended up purchasing another domain from Cloudflare thinking the NAS would do the DDNS as per their documentation online, but that didn't work. So now I'm running a docker container with a Cloudflare DDNS script.

Using this docker-compose:
https://github.com/oznu/docker-cloudflare-ddns