Can not disassemble mouse

Mgsr2TkrrR

I am trying to disassemble my mouse but can not do it. Seemingly all screw are screwed out. Bottom of the mouse won't come out. There are no screws on sides.

Mouse model: Everest SM-G97

image.png.38990f5af1eeb24050e859afa6db55a5.pngimage.png.ce45f91d02208ae60cae0e5a5b484c42.png

I would assume you gta remove the two pieces (or more) of plastic off now without damaging it somehow.

Example

Disclaimer: THIS IS GENERAL ADVICE I DID NOT LOOK UP THIS MOUSE.

That out of the way, I would recommend taking a pry tool to where this plastic meets, as the bottom piece likely has clips holding it in. They may have also hidden screws under the pads. Those may have also been the screws that hold in the mainboard, and not the screws that hold the mouse together.

image.png.bccb26bea092e059b06d38abaa3c66a5.png

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Usually, you need a very thin shim.

https://www.amazon.com/Delcast-Prytech-Opening-Opener-iPhone/dp/B00S1WS772/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1QP20GZHZENAL&keywords=thin%2Bphone%2Bopener&sprefix=thin%2Bphopener%2Caps%2C496&sr=8-6&th=1

And hope they don't use glue.

If they do..... there's a high chance something gonna break

I've dealt with off-brand mice that uses super glue before. Oh boy they weren't fun at all to open.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.