is youtube advert blocking broken?

so i keep it short as possible.

i own any Samsung tv,what i use to watch YouTube advert.

i every time i block any advert,i what is repative,it still keeps coming back,even if i clicked to block it.

is blocking adverts in youtube just rigged or does google/youtube actually give shitbif u block advert.

just remove fucking button and ability to block adverts,if it actually dont block adverts.i actually use it skipp adverts instead watch full 15csecond clip tbh.

59 minutes ago, aqarwaen29 said:

so i keep it short as possible.

i own any Samsung tv,what i use to watch YouTube advert.

i every time i block any advert,i what is repative,it still keeps coming back,even if i clicked to block it.

is blocking adverts in youtube just rigged or does google/youtube actually give shitbif u block advert.

just remove fucking button and ability to block adverts,if it actually dont block adverts.i actually use it skipp adverts instead watch full 15csecond clip tbh.

Where have you been? Youtube Declared war on ad blockers. They are doing everything in their power to make using an Ad blocker as painful as possible on Youtube currently. So basically that means that ad blockers are playing Whack A Mole with Youtube as they attempt to stop people from using them.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

yeah,but iam not using pc or phone.i am talking about tv with tizen os.

3 minutes ago, aqarwaen29 said:

yeah,but iam not using pc or phone.i am talking about tv with tizen os.

That doesnt mean anything. Ad blocking is Ad blocking. Ad blocking on TV's is much harder vs PC's btw.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Do you mean when you tell YouTube to block an advert that you don't like? As opposed to an actual ad-blocker?

I have this issue also. I have a really annoying one that comes up in my shorts and no matter how many times I click the three dots and block the ad, I still see it everyday.

yes this what i am trying to tell with broken english.

i block adverts like 20 to 50 times what i dislike and still see them