Is it normal for iPhones with OLED displays to have burn in? (battery and Wi-Fi logos)

So on my new iPhone 15 I can notice that there is slight burn in where the battery and Wi-Fi logos are, as well as the white bar at the bottom of the screen. A lot of people with iPhone 13s and over (ones who have OLED screens) claim that this is normal. Is it the default these days that there will be some burn in on OLED displays? I was thinking of replacing it as it's under warranty and I also have AppleCare but if it is bound to happen again, I don't see the point. If it's a thing that's expected to happen, I don't even know if they would classify it as a "defect".

To clarify, the burn in isn't intense and you really have to look closely to spot it but it sure is there. Although I couldn't know if it is going to get more prominent with time.

PS: I have had it for only 2 weeks. 

Anyone with similar issue?

Burn-in is a problem inherent to OLED displays, especially in parts with static (or mostly static) elements. I don't think any of the manufacturers have cracked a way to completely avoid it yet.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

You must have a lot of screen time for those to have burned in on a four month old phone, but that said yes it'll happen eventually. 

That said before my RAZR 40 I used an iPhone 12 for three years and didn't have any burn in issues on that. 

8 minutes ago, ccnow said:

You must have a lot of screen time for those to have burned in on a four month old phone, but that said yes it'll happen eventually. 

That said before my RAZR 40 I used an iPhone 12 for three years and didn't have any burn in issues on that. 

My screen time is like 7 hours and it happened in 2 weeks actually. Unacceptable.

14 minutes ago, ManderleyBoy said:

My screen time is like 7 hours and it happened in 2 weeks actually. Unacceptable.

So chat apple and get it RMAd. 

27 minutes ago, ccnow said:

So chat apple and get it RMAd. 

Going in store tomorrow.