AOI fan fluctuating? I'm lost.

So, fresh tower build from ME, had 2 DeepCool LT720 liquid coolers fail (grinding). They replaced the last AOI with a Lian Li GAll Trinity 360. The tech installed Lian Li's L-Connect software. I didn't ask them to, but it's on.

I was using MSI Center for fan control, which seemed to work with the last two AOI coolers, and showed both cpu and pump speed/fan control.

Now, it seems like the Lian Li rad fan keeps fluctuating, like every 5-10 seconds, and pump fan doesn't show. Doesn't matter what I adjust on the MSI, or the Lian Li software, it keeps doing it.

I don't know what to look for or even where to start. Any advice? What do you need to know?

mobo spec: MSI Tomahawk Z790

msi center-fans.png

msi center-monitor.png

Update 1:

I went ahead and uninstalled the L-Connect Lian Li software, and it seemed to have stopped the fluctuating. Still cant see pump speed or control.

29 minutes ago, DxD said:

Update 1:

I went ahead and uninstalled the L-Connect Lian Li software, and it seemed to have stopped the fluctuating. Still cant see pump speed or control.

Aren't LL fans connected by USB and only controllable by their software ?

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

14 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Aren't LL fans connected by USB and only controllable by their software ?

I don't know? I didn't build this tower.

6 minutes ago, DxD said:

I don't know? I didn't build this tower.

Look how the fans are connected to the board

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones