Wooden and brass LTT screwdriver when?

Syze00

I really would like to see a wooden handle ltt screwdriver with brass accents.  I think wooden handles are very pretty to the eye and if you could incorporate the ratchet system to the LTT screwdriver already, I think it would be lovely.  Everyone has their everyday screwdrivers but you need a nice "going to church" set of screwdrivers as well.

I know the majority of cost with injection molding is making the molds/tooling for the item but a guy can dream, right?

With these types of screwdrivers a hardwood PC case would be the perfect compliment  

wooden screwdriver.jpeg

wooden screwdrivers.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Syze00 said:

Everyone has their everyday screwdrivers but you need a nice "going to church" set of screwdrivers as well.

I don't get it. I always just bring nails and a hammer into church.

i think it would be very hard to get the LTT screwdriver handle including the bitstorage strong enough when made out of wood. 

maybe a steel/brass driver with wood inlay? but that would be stupid expensive. 

Wood is very different material to work with than plastic or even metal. So unless they make version without ratchet and bit storage, probably won't be a thing.

Brass might be possible. But maybe just for accents?

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 4:35 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Wood is very different material to work with than plastic or even metal. So unless they make version without ratchet and bit storage, probably won't be a thing.

Brass might be possible. But maybe just for accents?

but you could hollow out a piece of wood to hold the mechanism and bit holder as well as shape the wood to the LTT screwdriver shape.  I think wood would be a better option than the chrome and brass handles.  If they are solid brass then they will be conductive, right?