Silverstone sx1000 issue, please help

if you don’t want to know the background and issues and skip to the question just go to the bottom.

For some background I built a sfx build about 2 years ago with a 5900x and a 7900 xt. I have had pretty consistent issues with stability ever since I have built it. But mostly has never been a real issue. In the past month however I have had one to two stability related issues a week. I recently got a Bambu x1c 3d printer which has a weird power demand, it’s very spiky with enough draw to flicker my lights in the circuit it’s plugged into. Unfortunately my pc, which has already had stability issues is part of this same circuit. 

the stability issues I have noticed:

• the motherboard lighting fails and or pump lighting/control fails (requires a restart)
  • early on, gpu would fail on startup, required manual selection of pcie gen 3
  • gpu would display incorrect resolution/framerate on startup (requires a monitor restart)
  • gpu will soft crash under load (3d rendering disables itself and frame rate seems to be 5 fps) (requires restart) (mostly fixed this by increasing voltage by .005 volts)
  • Gpu fails to load drivers/drivers break (requires uninstall and reinstall)
  • computer randomly shuts off when under moderate to high load on either gpu or cpu
  • crashing under long cpu loads
  • crashing under large gpu draws (limiting frame rate fixes this)
  • foldingathome software when run instantaneously crashes computer
  • when 3d printer is running, pc crashes randomly/is a lot more likely too crash
  • any amount of static discharge from myself touching anywhere on the pc immediately crashes pc.

the big issues as to why I’m asking help now

running Bambu studio sending a print, computer shuts off with no warning and or sigh of doing so. Fine, shut power supply off, spam power button, flip power supply on. Hit power button, instead of the usual click I get from the system/psu. I get a brief arcing noise with no click, with system booting, about every brain cell in me goes “thats not a good sound and I should shut this thing off” and I did

so my question is should I risk turning my system back on since it did technically boot, or should I rma the psu to play it safe or another thing?

I don’t know, I’ve never had power supply issues and I don’t really know how to diagnose such things.

is there other things wrong with my System?

I would really like some help with this