Logitech G PRO X Wired Audio Issue (Please anyone help!!!)

xXDuckzXx

I bought a pair of Logitech G PRO X Wired headphones I think back around mid 2022 I've done nothing but take care of them and love them. I mainly use them for Xbox and they work amazing for trashing on some bums in video games. Last night they were working completely fine with no problems at all. I woke up this morning and they sounded awful certain frequencies of sound just turned into incoherent buzzing and trash sound quality. I might as well be playing with dallor tree ear buds.. that might be an insult to dallor tree earbuds.

I've tried
New controllers
New devices
Laptop
Xbox
New cords
Updating firmware on both the headphones and my controller 

I even opened up the headset checking the boards for bad solder or any wiring issues to no avail

The only area I couldent check on the wiring was in the band since it seems id have to cut it open

My dog has stepped on it a time or 2 and I do travel a lot resulting in some scratches on it but i've never had an issue after any of those events occured

I cleaned and blew out the aux port numerous times with no luck 
(I am skilled with technology I did not damage the headset whilst working on it)

Im looking for any leads as nothing seems to be online

The headphones are barrable when I set the audio to mono trough xbox it still sounds rough and any game that isint minecraft is gonna be unplayable with the lack of using sound to locate enemys

Thanks!

The only other thing I could suggest is to download G Hub on your PC (if you didn't already) and see if somehow a setting got messed up. Also since the headset isn't quite 2 years old, why not reach out to Logitech and see about a warranty replacement if it's as bad as it sounds. My experience with them was pretty decent and I got a replacement, even though that was probably 10 years ago, not sure how it is now.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4 105W || NZXT - Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler || MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM4 AMD X570 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard || CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) || SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 x4 || SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 500GB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 || Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive || MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO 10G LHR || Fractal Design Meshify 2 Black ATX Flexible Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Window || Seasonic FOCUS GX-850, 850W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular || Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit || Logitech - G502 Proteus Core Wireless Optical Mouse || Input Club K-Type w/ Ajazz Kiwi Switches