Computer +5 glasses?

Edward78

Where can I find some good ones that aren't that much?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

What the heck are +5 glasses? Do these give you a +5 bonus to PC usage?

Do you mean +5 reading glasses with computer use in mind or blue light glasses or?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

53 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Do you mean +5 reading glasses with computer use in mind or blue light glasses or?

If your DM allows them, they provide the user with permanent night vision and a +5 bonus to both perception and investigation checks.

In all seriousness, I had no idea either, but I think it's tied to the strength of the prescription. Not a glasses person though so I'm sure there are people with them that can advise infinitely better.

Parasoshill

adjective

• A person whose parasocial relationship with a social media influencer or content creator has driven them to promote or blindly defend them, acting as a shill for their benefit.

I assumed OP was referring to something about his prescription. I believe he's mentioned in the last having eyesight issues. 

I wear glasses and have most of my life, and I have my prescription saved from my last eye exam in case I need to order new ones, but I have no idea what it is off the top of my head, I dont even know what the numbers mean. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

9 hours ago, Lurick said:

Readers are measured this way, starting at +1.25x magnification and going up from there.

OP, you can get them from Amazon fairly cheap but who knows what kind of quality you're going to get.   But, you don't have much to lose for 10 bucks or so.

It is easy to find normal readers, but not computer ones.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Just now, Edward78 said:

I fail to see what would be the difference between one placebo and the other.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Edward78 said:

What distinguishes "computer ones"? Some supposed blue-light filter?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

Reading glassed don't focus far enough to read a monitor on a desk.

10 hours ago, Middcore said:

Marketing and magic.

BTW, there's tons of "computer" reading glasses on Amazon as well.