Questions about the NZXT H440

Jesmund

So these questions are for the one's who own or have seen a H440 in real life.

So the white and glossy version of the H440... I would prefer the white one over the red/black one but i'm bothered with the glosssy part.

Is it too glossy, does it pick up fingerprints and does it get scratched easily? Those are my questions. Thanks!

Both the red and the white versions pick up fingerprints quite well.

The white one seems to me to have better build quality and looks less "cheapish".

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Both the red and the white versions pick up fingerprints quite well.

The white one seems to me to have better build quality and looks less "cheapish".

Quite an suprise answer! I thought it was the other way around.

I rarely recommend finger print magnet chassis to people who have kids or something ^_^.

lol only if you could see my friends case lol it was a silverstone but forgot which model. you can see baby print everywhere.

Live your life like a dream.

I rarely recommend finger print magnet chassis to people who have kids or something ^_^.

lol only if you could see my friends case lol it was a silverstone but forgot which model. you can see baby print everywhere.

A lot of Silverstone cases have Aluminium front panels, I can imagine how bad that would be lol.

I have a black one that picked up fingerprints as soon as I pulled it out of the box. They can easily be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.

If you live near a store that carries the h440, I highly recommend going and seeing it in person. Much as it looks good on picture, it looks even better in real life and you'll be able to conclude which colour you prefer.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

I have the white and have not managed to scratch it yet, but it does pick up finger prints if you like touching it all over.

I usually only touch the power button though.

I have the white and have not managed to scratch it yet, but it does pick up finger prints if you like touching it all over.

I usually only touch the power button though.

Speaking of scratches, the acrylic window is quite prone to them. Not such a big deal, but just a heads up. I personally plan on getting a custom glass window installed in the near future.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers