New computer won't post. Cpu and dram light

Just went to turn on my new build and I am getting no hdmi signal but all the case lights and fans are turning on. The dram and cpu post lights are on. 

I have a 

Ryzen 9 7900x

N7 b650e motherboard 

Ddr5 2× 32gb G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo (it is on the qvl)

And a navidia 3080

I've tried flashing the bios to the most recent one, re seat the ram and put in other slots and just using one stick. But no luck so far. 

Really stressed about this I spent a little of money on all this and I bought the parts over a long period of time so none of the parts are withing return periods. Any fixes or tip are appreciated.

33 minutes ago, Hackgeo said:

Just went to turn on my new build and I am getting no hdmi signal but all the case lights and fans are turning on. The dram and cpu post lights are on. 

I have a 

Ryzen 9 7900x

N7 b650e motherboard 

Ddr5 2× 32gb G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo (it is on the qvl)

And a navidia 3080

I've tried flashing the bios to the most recent one, re seat the ram and put in other slots and just using one stick. But no luck so far. 

Really stressed about this I spent a little of money on all this and I bought the parts over a long period of time so none of the parts are withing return periods. Any fixes or tip are appreciated.

Are you using Display Port or HDMI on your GPU to connect to your monitor?
I'd ask if you plugged the cable into the motherboard, but it looks like you're smarter than that 😁

If you're using Display Port, switch to the HDMI port on the RTX 3080.

There is approximately a 117% chance I edited my post.

Please refresh before you reply.

Did a post solve your issue?  Please mark it as the solution!

47 minutes ago, problemsolver said:

Are you using Display Port or HDMI on your GPU to connect to your monitor?
I'd ask if you plugged the cable into the motherboard, but it looks like you're smarter than that 😁

If you're using Display Port, switch to the HDMI port on the RTX 3080.

I'm not sure which but I tried every port on the gpu and even tried to use the integrated graphics that the cpu has but nothing worked .

Reseat cpu. If that doesn’t help and you have tried all the other things in your post…ugh. Either mobo, cpu, or ram is not working. I would take it to a repair shop so they can test the components. Even outside of return window you should be able to RMA if it hasn’t been like over a year since you bought something.

42 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

Reseat cpu. If that doesn’t help and you have tried all the other things in your post…ugh. Either mobo, cpu, or ram is not working. I would take it to a repair shop so they can test the components. Even outside of return window you should be able to RMA if it hasn’t been like over a year since you bought something.

I just took the cpu block off I really didn't want to because it was a costom water loop and I had to drain it. But i took off the cpu and checked for bent pins but I didn't see any. I was using one of those contact plates so I took that off and put the stock mounting bracket back on hopefully that works but I've still got to re presure test the system and then refill the loop I'll do all that tomorrow and update with the results