I am looking for a case with multiple USB ports

Loganninja715
Go to solution Solved by Eigenvektor,

A lot of recent cases should have at least 2, most likely 4 USB Type-A ports, and at least one USB Type-C port. The motherboard itself also has multiple USB Type-A ports on the back already.

I would suggest to go to PC Part Picker and filter by USB ports: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#D=2. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you the exact amount, so if a case seems interesting price wise, I'd suggest looking for more details on the manufacturer's website.

Hardware Canucks also does a lot of case reviews, unfortunately they have no best of 2023 yet, but cases generally don't change that much

Here are my specs

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 4.5 GHz 16-Core Processor

Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler

Gigabyte B650M D3HP Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard

Klevv BOLT V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory

Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive

AMD Midnight Black Radeon RX 6800 XT 16 GB Video Card

Corsair RM1000e (2023) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

I am just looking for a case that will fit all these components, and have multiple USB ports, as I have multiple accessories that require a USB-A port. I am new to building my own PC, so I don't quite know much about cases. Help is very much appreciated.

A lot of recent cases should have at least 2, most likely 4 USB Type-A ports, and at least one USB Type-C port. The motherboard itself also has multiple USB Type-A ports on the back already.

I would suggest to go to PC Part Picker and filter by USB ports: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#D=2. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you the exact amount, so if a case seems interesting price wise, I'd suggest looking for more details on the manufacturer's website.

Hardware Canucks also does a lot of case reviews, unfortunately they have no best of 2023 yet, but cases generally don't change that much

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

5 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Thank you for the advice! I'll be sure to look into it!