Samsung reveals two new QD-OLED Monitors (32 inch, 144hz QD-OLED, 27inch, 360hz, QD-OLED) releasing sometime in 2024

Deadpool2onBlu-Ray
On 12/16/2023 at 4:34 AM, Doobeedoo said:

I'm waiting for 4K 240Hz OLED to come. But it better have DP 2, BFI, DFR should be so as well. We'll see CES soon.

Well, if you've seen the news, they are comming from LG, ASUS, and another brand I forgot the name. As long as it's within 2000, I'll be jumping the gun.

1 hour ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

Well, if you've seen the news, they are comming from LG, ASUS, and another brand I forgot the name. As long as it's within 2000, I'll be jumping the gun.

Always wait. Youve waited this damn long you can wait more 😛 Need to see people testing them to make sure they are good. Plus 2000 for a gaming focused monitor? Come on now, you can do better then that. Hope you got a 4090 ready or ready to get a 5090 😛

11 hours ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

Yeah I did, but we still need full specs. Lack of BFI would be lame and same for DP 2 as well, DSC can have issue and zero reason to use it now. Especially on such expensive new monitor. I am glad more manufacturers are making these so hopefully one at least nails it.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

19 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Always wait. Youve waited this damn long you can wait more 😛 Need to see people testing them to make sure they are good. Plus 2000 for a gaming focused monitor? Come on now, you can do better then that. Hope you got a 4090 ready or ready to get a 5090 😛

Haha, yeah, I've waited for a long time for a monitor that checks all the boxes. And yes, I do happen to have a 4090. I'm really hoping these won't be a flop.