I need help with my fmb 1011

PcNewbie47

I recently did a budget build for about 350 dollars USD. it has a 2060 super intel xeon e5 1650v2 and an fmb 1011 motherboard, and a 650w powerstar psu. that's all that matters. my current case is the hp z420 default and it has horrible cooling. I was wondering if my motherboard has the correct connections for a Antec Dark League DF700 Flux case. I've looked for hours online. help me please. edit: has the right connectors to work but no rgb control. thanks for the help

1 hour ago, PcNewbie47 said:

I recently did a budget build for about 350 dollars USD. it has a 2060 super intel xeon e5 1650v2 and an fmb 1011 motherboard, and a 650w powerstar psu. that's all that matters. my current case is the hp z420 default and it has horrible cooling. I was wondering if my motherboard has the correct connections for a Antec Dark League DF700 Flux case. I've looked for hours online. help me please.

Look on your motherboard and find out, I did research i couldnt find anything either. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn