Adidas will soon let you customize your shoes with Instagram pics

Misanthrope

miadidas.jpg

Because of course you're not hipster enough by just posting an instagram pic of your brand new adidas shoes with all kinds of filters, I'm sorry to go for the low hanging fruit but now you can instagram your shoes while you are instagraming your shoes!

1310428349083_0.png

Of course you do know that it's going to have a specialty app because well, just look at this damn news item you have to ask why?

Adidas announced on Friday that it will soon release a smartphone app that will let you customize your sneakers with any of your Instagram pictures. Dubbed Photo Print, the app is set to launch in August, and will be available for both Android and iPhone devices.

http://www.techspot.com/news/56803-adidas-will-soon-let-you-customize-your-shoes-with-instagram-pics.html

-------

Current Rig

-------

1. Take a picture of Adidas shoes.

2. Upload it to Instagram.

3. Order shoes with said picture.

4. Take a picture of those shoes.

5. Upload that picture.

6. Order shoes with the new picture.

Repeat steps 4-6 until SHOECEPTION

Seriously, why Instagram?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

To think my generation had to resort to writing obscenities on our hair during a hair cut, ah technology certainly does makes the world a better place.

-------

Current Rig

-------

i liked it better when these fringe group of people all fell under the same label of "poser", simpler times.

i liked it better when these fringe group of people all fell under the same label of "poser", simpler times.

Circa 1995 with the first records of Korn? Oh yes I remember the petty insult wars and how neither the HC kids nor the metalheads wanted anything to do with the nu-metal "posers" I

-------

Current Rig

-------

I dont care what u guys say if i could get  my old hats design on a pair of shoes i would!

post-1006-0-64640600-1400529109_thumb.jp

post-1006-0-64640600-1400529109_thumb.jp

I dont care what u guys say if i could get  my old hats design on a pair of shoes i would!

attachicon.gifIMG_0983.JPG

Oh no, you're one of those people that left the stickers on your hats... there's no hope for your kind

Oh no, you're one of those people that left the stickers on your hats... there's no hope for your kind

Lol im 19 i havnt worn that hat since i was like 13 it doesnt even fit me i just love the look of it still with all the colours haha.

Lol im 19 i havnt worn that hat since i was like 13 it doesnt even fit me i just love the look of it still with all the colours haha.

I'm actually impressed that a sticker can last 6 years without falling off, means that they probably mean for them to stay on the hat.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm actually impressed that a sticker can last 6 years without falling off, means that they probably mean for them to stay on the hat.

It might even be longer lol but it has been sitting in my cupboard for that long so that could have something to do with it.