My LTT store order never arrived and I think the courier was negligent

Shally

I realized that the mystery puzzle I ordered during the Black Friday sale hadn't been delivered. On inspecting the tracking information, it appeared that the courier service made no effort to deliver my package.

Upon further investigation, the tracking update mentioned that delivery was unsuccessful a few days ago due to the reason 'Customer Name Not Listed on Call Box', which is strange as my name is definitely listed. Delving deeper, I found an accompanying photo of the parcel, curiously placed in front of another LTT store deskpad, timestamped at 06:54:18. This clearly indicates that the package never left their premises, as evidenced by the presence of the LTT store desk pad in the photo. I'm baffled by this level of negligence.

I know this is negligence because the other item in the order arrived and the delivery driver was able to call me through the intercom.

2023-12-08 06:54:00 PT
Driver #9532 Started Route. Estimated Delivery Time : 15:04
Richmond Driver Started Route
2023-12-08 06:54:33 PT
Status Update AT 2023-12-08 06:55:00
VANCOUVER

Unable To Access - Customer Name Not Listed on Call Box

Screenshot 2023-12-10 144803.png

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

37 minutes ago, Shally said:

as evidenced by the presence of the LTT store desk pad in the photo

That could also be the delivery person themselves who recognized where the package was from, stole it, then took that photo. Either way, the best option is to contact support. https://www.lttstore.com/pages/contact-us

Just now, TempestCatto said:

That could also be the delivery person themselves who recognized where the package was from, stole it, then took that photo. Either way, the best option is to contact support. https://www.lttstore.com/pages/contact-us

This was my thoughts at first, but I am from Vancouver myself so it's not terribly unlikely it came straight from the source, i.e, someone at ltt inventory. I sent an email but I did so before seeing the photo and tracking information.

4 minutes ago, Shally said:

This was my thoughts at first, but I am from Vancouver myself so it's not terribly unlikely it came straight from the source, i.e, someone at ltt inventory. I sent an email but I did so before seeing the photo and tracking information.

Curious. As although I'm in the US, I never once got a photo of the package like you did. I've ordered a healthy amount of screwdrivers myself. Usually a courier would take a photo for delivery. That's why the photo seems suspicious to me - as I don't think LTTstore does that. Not to mention it's just on a desk, with an LTT deskpad. Like I said, I think the driver saw the sending address, and kept it for themselves (being an LTT fan as well). I do hope I'm wrong though.

Just now, TempestCatto said:

Curious. As although I'm in the US, I never once got a photo of the package like you did. I've ordered a healthy amount of screwdrivers myself. Usually a courier would take a photo for delivery. That's why the photo seems suspicious to me - as I don't think LTTstore does that. Not to mention it's just on a desk, with an LTT deskpad. Like I said, I think the driver saw the sending address, and kept it for themselves. I do hope I'm wrong though.

I checked the other item that was delivered in thew order, it actually has three pictures of the item being delivered, one of my building, one of my package and one of the front door with the package.

Yeah... now it 100% seems like the courier knew what he was doing, luckily it was only the mystery puzzle and not my new comfy track-pants and desk pad.