Is the MSI mpg A650GF a good PSU?

I have a Ryzen 5600 and a 6750xt. The graphics card official recommendation is a "650W or greater" PSU.

So I bought the MSI PSU, but the 24 pin ATX cable is incredible hard to plug. I had to use all my strength for almost 1 hour and hurt my fingers just to plug the 10 + 18 pin cable to the PSU. The 18 pin side of the cable was the one requiring this ridiculous effort. But now it's being equally hard to plug it on the motherboard, and I think I'd prefer to not risk damaging it now (or latter when I have to remove the cable).

So I think I'll just ask for a refund, but I'm not sure what PSU to buy. Should I still try another A650GF? It seems a great PSU, being tier A, gold, modular, 4 stars review on Tom's hardware, 10 years warrant, and being tested as okay in a benchmark test that compared it to the best PSUs. The worst complaints it got were about this cable thing and maybe a noisy fan. I'm okay spending about 50% more of A650GF price. But many says that you shouldn't overthink PSU, as long as it's tier A. So I don't know if I'd be overspending, or even if there's a better alternative.