My computer got hijacked.....it keeps quitting task manager of file explorer if I browse system files....it stops me for installing any program....

My computer got hijacked.....it keeps quitting task manager of file explorer if I browse system files....it stops me for installing any program....It shows a taskhost.exe program at startup but can't do anything to it cause it quit the whole task manager.

Format and reinstall Windows. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Boot from a SysrescueCD image (disk or USB) and get some serious scanning done.

https://www.system-rescue.org/Installing-SystemRescue-on-a-USB-memory-stick/

Reinstalling Win-OS means you loose all files on that machine, try the SysrescueCD option first.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Try and access the data through cmd. If it works you could copy just the most important files you want to keep.

If they show a weird extension or random characters your files are lost.

If you don't care about files, do what @Middcore suggest.

Qoute my reply if you want me to answer back. 

Best way to solve the issue is to remove all the drives in your computer. Install a new boot drive and install a fresh Windows on it. Never use the removed drives again.

5 minutes ago, Sawa Takahashi said:

Best way to solve the issue is to remove all the drives in your computer. Install a new boot drive and install a fresh Windows on it. Never use the removed drives again.

This seems a little bit extreme. This is probably discord malware, not a government cyber weapon.

Qoute my reply if you want me to answer back. 

48 minutes ago, Yua said:

This seems a little bit extreme. This is probably discord malware, not a government cyber weapon.

It is the #1 way to make sure nothing on the system persists. Its quite common that if it ever happens, removal of the drive and never using it again makes sure it does not happen again. Not ideal to get this stuff in the first place, either they clicked a bad email or downloaded something from a sketchy site.  A life lesson for sure

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

It is the #1 way to make sure nothing on the system persists. Its quite common that if it ever happens, removal of the drive and never using it again makes sure it does not happen again. Not ideal to get this stuff in the first place, either they clicked a bad email or downloaded something from a sketchy site.  A life lesson for sure

Creating a usb boot disk that will get you to command prompt and then deleting all partitions and secure erasing the disks will net usable disks. It would have to be some damn sophisticated malware to be able to propagate to the usb and reinstall itself on the drives 

12 hours ago, Satyam Stark said:

My computer got hijacked.....it keeps quitting task manager of file explorer if I browse system files....it stops me for installing any program....It shows a taskhost.exe program at startup but can't do anything to it cause it quit the whole task manager.