What used gpu is good for 100 bucks?

Reez12

I was able to get an RX 5700 XT for about that price not too long ago.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

3 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

I was able to get an RX 5700 XT for about that price not too long ago.

Wow what marketplace was you able to find them or site

If you are in NA: Newegg currently has a discount on a RX6400
https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-gv-r64eagle-4gd/p/N82E16814932514?Item=N82E16814932514&SoldByNewegg=1

AMD cards are a good place to start, since they are cheaper than nvidia's.
But it also depends on your use case. If you just need video output for office tasks you might not even need a gaming gpu

6 minutes ago, Reez12 said:

Wow what marketplace was you able to find them or site

eBay

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

15 minutes ago, Reez12 said:

Ah I’m in Ohio so I probley don’t have discount 😞 

Pretty sure Ohio is in North America,  unless this is the meme thing where "Ohio" means some third-world wasteland.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just keep checking your local Facebook Market Place, Ebay or what local used market you have access on a daily basis if you are trying to score something thats reasonably good in that price range. For Facebook Market Place you may need to check quite frequently incase something good at a low price does become available, it's usually sold really quickly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

31 minutes ago, alyen said:

Just keep checking your local Facebook Market Place, Ebay or what local used market you have access on a daily basis if you are trying to score something thats reasonably good in that price range. For Facebook Market Place you may need to check quite frequently incase something good at a low price does become available, it's usually sold really quickly.

Sometimes Im always scared because I always think I could get scammed if card was mined or it’s broken

31 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Pretty sure Ohio is in North America,  unless this is the meme thing where "Ohio" means some third-world wasteland.

That's Los Angeles, and it's not a meme.

Just now, Reez12 said:

Sometimes Im always scared because I always think I could get scammed if card was mined or it’s broken

I’m always on Facebook market I might sell my case I don’t use for 90-100 it’s a Lian li o11 mini so I can use that money to put in for a gpu 

For Ebay you have to read the description and every detail of the item, and also check history on the seller. It seems to have the best buyer protection for used items than other places. Some places that operate as business selling lots of items items saying not tested, you stay away from those. Only look at items being sold in working condition.  I am unclear about some places that say can not be returned, because I think is false if something is not working when advertised as working I have returned something one time and was quite easy since they actually paid for the return shipping, because it was actually a individual selling the item. The ones that operate as business can be sketchy and make you pay for returning items that are not working.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

3 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

That's Los Angeles, and it's not a meme.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, alyen said:

It does look like there are some places on AliExpress that sells salvaged parts because they mention the shroud so something like that is most likely used. At $15 for a dual fans its looks like a small risk if you don't have DIY alternative. Its unclear if you need to do any soldering, because they don't mention the connectors or even show pictures of it sometimes.

Guys what price should I sell this case I might go low because back won’t close 

IMG_0573.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

IMG_0574.jpeg

^If the back won't close then it's worse than retail, so go low as that's common sense.
I don't know your currency or location, whatever you feel 'low' is,.. is probably about right.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

20 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

^If the back won't close then it's worse than retail, so go low as that's common sense.
I don't know your currency or location, whatever you feel 'low' is,.. is probably about right.

Yeah I might go like 60-70

1070, 1070ti, 1080 if youre lucky at auction

Untitled.thumb.png.9504cb8cd30c96ce9b7fc225dd677f64.png

sometimes you can snag weird gpus from even further back for dirt cheap if you wait on the right auctions, ive seen R9 Fury X's go for like 80 buckaroos which is absolutely worth it

5 hours ago, 8tg said:

1070, 1070ti, 1080 if youre lucky at auction

Untitled.thumb.png.9504cb8cd30c96ce9b7fc225dd677f64.png

sometimes you can snag weird gpus from even further back for dirt cheap if you wait on the right auctions, ive seen R9 Fury X's go for like 80 buckaroos which is absolutely worth it

Wow also sorry for late response i have new budget 170 thanks for showing pictures!