CPU randomly spiking to 100%

Banks08

When playing different games I am experiencing freezing where I am under to do anything on the pc. The I/o cooler lcd freezes, audio is static and then everything come back. When it comes back it’s like buffering where you can see what should have happened when it was frozen. Normally run discord then have YouTube on my second monitor and then running a game on the main monitor when this is happening. Originally thought it was cpu and just changed it out from 7950x to 7950x3d. However this didn’t fix my problem. Also tried changing out my ddr5 from gskill trident neo to Corsair dominator and no difference. When watching the msi monitor it shows random spikes of 100% cpu usage then goes back to 30-40

Specs

CPU- 7095x3d

Gpu- asus strix 4090

Ram- gskill trident neo 32gb(16x2)

psu- Corsair 1000rmx

Storage- Samsung 990 pro 2tb and Samsung 980pro 2tb

CPU cooler- Corsair h170 420mm

Then have an additional 9 Corsair rgb fans

IMG_9359.jpeg

I would start looking in Software problems before swapping all the hardware and noticing no change at all.

Steps to do:
Update BIOS => Check for CPU spikes
Update AMD Chipset drivers => Check for CPU spikes

Uninstall Corsair software => Check for CPU spikes
Reinstall Windows => Check for CPU spikes

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

Tried to do all of this items and tested after each one. Continues to do the same thing