EVGA NEX750G, good or not so much PLEASE HELP :D

hi there guys, does anyone own a EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G, im upgrading my pc, and i need a new power supply

is a this EVGA a good one???

it is noisy???

pls help me to decide, it is a good buy or not

http://www.chiptec.net/componentes-para-computadores/fontes/fontes-de-alimentacao/evga-supernova-nex750g-modular-80plus-gold.html

evga make fine power supplies

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

It is good, however i suggest you get the newer g2 variant.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

It is good, however i suggest you get the newer g2 variant.

why do you prefer the G2???

I think they are fine though but still not sure on that. just a moment ago I grabbed my self the 500B one reviews says it's fine but there are some ripples but hey I wanna see it for my self >.<

Live your life like a dream.

Not a fan of the RM series, they don't use a seasonic OEM and their caps are really meh.  Silent they might be not a fan.  The EVGA one is good, but it has a 4 way split rail.  While it's properly designed and shouldn't have any issues, I always hate multiple rails :(

evga don't give you a 5 year warranty like corsair do.

why do you prefer the G2???

The NEX750G is an budget Gold unit that is based on the FSP Aurum Gold design internally. It's not a terrible unit, but due to the design, it will inherently offer poorer voltage regulation due to its group-regulated scheme. The Supernova 750w G2 is a vastly superior, higher-end unit than the NEX750G, in which it's among one of the best unit you can buy on market atm.

Since you are concern with the noise level. The NEX750G can be loud to people. IThe 750 G2 is an semi-passive design PSU that has a more relax fan profile than the NEX750G.

evga don't give you a 5 year warranty like corsair do.

Upon registration, the EVGA will provide you a 10 year warranty.

The NEX750G is an budget Gold unit that is based on the FSP Aurum Gold design internally. It's not a terrible unit, but due to the design, it will inherently offer poorer voltage regulation due to its group-regulated scheme. The Supernova 750w G2 is a vastly superior, higher-end unit than the NEX750G, in which it's among one of the best unit you can buy on market atm.

Since you are concern with the noise level. The NEX750G can be loud to people. IThe 750 G2 is an semi-passive design PSU that has a more relax fan profile than the NEX750G.

Upon registration, the EVGA will provide you a 10 year warranty.

ths for the clarification, can you sugest me some good and silent 750w power supplies??? im looking for something quiet and with a nice design (im want to build a damn good looking pc xD)