Rode Wireless Go vs Rode Wireless Me!! Need help

Hi!

I'm currently looking for a wireless mic, and I'm torn between the Rode Wireless Go 1st Gen and the Rode Wireless Me. My primary use cases include filmmaking, conducting interviews, and recording very small conversations. The camera I'm buying for is Sony a7 III.

I've heard and looked positive things about both systems, but I'm looking for some insights from those who may have hands-on experience with either or both. Are there specific features or performance aspects that make one better suited for filmmaking or interviews over the other? How do they handle recording in smaller, more intimate settings? Which one is best suited for mostly crowded places to record decent quality?

Any insights, recommendations, or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

(Posted on behalf of a close brother)

I have a wireless go 2, and it works pretty well. 

If your doing interviews, do you want to have 2 mics? I'd want to have 2 mics if your recording 2 people so you can hear well, and edit both speakers separately. I think you need the me with anouther transmitter or the go 2 to do this.