Is my powersupply good enough for the system i bought

Hello!

I bought a prebuilt pc from sharkgaming. With a ryzen 7800x3d cpu

and a XFX Speedster QICK 319 Radeon™ RX 7800 XT 16GB. Ive already ordered the pc but im worried the 650W powersupply that came with the system isnt powerful enough to run my pc or/if my components could get damaged if i use it

the powersupply is a SHARK GAMING BLOODPUMP 650W ATX 3.0 BRONZE

ive added some images aswell of the specs of the powersupply if that would help out. 

the images have some words in danish, im not danish myself but couldnt find any other picture with the specs. Im sorry!

should i try to look to replace it before i even boot the pc or should it be fine as it is????

IMG_2143.png

IMG_2099.png

Well if theyre selling it as a prebuilt worst case if the thing has restart issues under full tilt (furmark + prime95 smallest ffts) you can return it

It seem like they upgraded it to a 850w powersupply after i reached out and asked their customer support so i think everything will be alright :)

1 minute ago, Ooogan2011 said:

they upgraded it to a 850w powersupply

This is meaningless without knowing the brand and model!

9 hours ago, Ooogan2011 said:

SHARK GAMING BLOODPUMP 650W

That seems to be not discoverable from Google. 

Only is mentioned officially in - https://sharkgaming.dk/shark-bloodlust

No idea what quality, because no reviews. Neither is there info about 850W unit.

I edit my posts more often than not

11 hours ago, Ooogan2011 said:

Hello!

I bought a prebuilt pc from sharkgaming. With a ryzen 7800x3d cpu

and a XFX Speedster QICK 319 Radeon™ RX 7800 XT 16GB. Ive already ordered the pc but im worried the 650W powersupply that came with the system isnt powerful enough to run my pc or/if my components could get damaged if i use it

the powersupply is a SHARK GAMING BLOODPUMP 650W ATX 3.0 BRONZE

ive added some images aswell of the specs of the powersupply if that would help out. 

the images have some words in danish, im not danish myself but couldnt find any other picture with the specs. Im sorry!

should i try to look to replace it before i even boot the pc or should it be fine as it is????

Don't worry my friend. For my understanding it's just some kind of 650W PSU. Most likely one of these listed here:

https://sharkgaming.dk/hardware/stroemforsyning

Anyway, you got a prebuilt, configured by shark gaming. After about 10 years in the business, we must assume, they have some kind of idea in what're doing and you got a 2 year warranty on the whole PC. I guess that's why you got a prebuilt and not building your own after all.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.