How do I remove the key from this non mechanical keyboard?

lansing

I have this Azio Levetron L70 keyboard that I wanted to clean. I have brought one of those wired keypuller from Amazon not knowing that they're for mechanical keyboard only. And when I pulled it, one of the side of the plastic holder that was underneath the key brokes. I tried on a few more keys and I broke every one of them except one.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The keys work fine when I put them back, but how exactly do I properly remove them?

if the plastic is breaking just from pulling the keys out with a key puller... The plastic degraded/became brittle and would've broken regardless of how you took them out. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

OP I don't think you're removing them wrong per se. it's probably just some side torsion and the plastic is brittle so it's doing its best Nissan 240 dash impression, not your fault

didn't know Azio made keyboards but holy shit look at this mechanical one they have with a pic rail what a chonker

81p1o-fGJ5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Here's how the bottom of the key looks like, I studied it for a little and I think it's not designed to get pulled?

IMG_1539.thumb.jpg.43c9628ff01491f1d0786ca7726b8f9b.jpg