Free (worldwide) shipping?

ShadowNovo

Hey, 

I just wanted to place an order since I heard of free shipping in the latest video and the banner at lttstore.com also states it.

I however still get charged 24.99€ for shipping at checkout.

Is ist only north american? If so please state that on the website.

For us europeans it's unbelievably expensive to ship and pay import tax wich is why I'm basically only willing to order when shipping promos are on.

This is my second order ever and the last one was over 3 years ago. This would be my chance to get a screwdriver 🙂

Greeting

ShadowNovo

Just noticed the same issue when checking out. Cart worth $120 and I still get charged $30 shipping.

So I bought stuff, turns out you need to buy it before it shows that it is free shipping. Seems to be a visual glitch.

Same for me. I live like a 30 minute drive from LTT Headquarters and shipping is still costing nearly $20. Weird because the cart clearly recognizes that there's a promo and applies it, but doesn't take the shipping off.

Edit: Actually, confirmed it's just a glitch. The shipping comes off when you submit payment.

1 minute ago, Bomber Bot said:

So I bought stuff, turns out you need to buy it before it shows that it is free shipping. Seems to be a visual glitch.

Can confirm, feel stupid now :D. Ordered. Paid no shipping, it was shown correctly after the payment process.

image.png.ba734336a6e260a5f50b7e2bed61baf5.png

image.png.cb7ea118908ec2b626cdd0343564765e.png

Hey, thanks for the info!

I just sent a support ticket but this might also work for me 😄

Edit: It did, I'm gonna close the support ticket xD

seems like i'm late to the party, but as stated; it shows a shipping fee, but it's not added to the total.

Is it actually free worldwide shipping? Its not accepting my shipping adress, which is weird because I placed an order a few months ago fine. 

1 minute ago, Chrisism8 said:

Is it actually free worldwide shipping? Its not accepting my shipping adress, which is weird because I placed an order a few months ago fine. 

What behavior exactly are you observing when this happens? Error messages, screenshots etc. would be especially helpful.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

11 minutes ago, Adam Pilolla said:

What behavior exactly are you observing when this happens? Error messages, screenshots etc. would be especially helpful.

Hi Adam, thanks for getting back so quickly. This is the error text I get in the check out. I tried several different addresses in Sweden + some random in other countries like France. I keep getting this text on all addresses I try. I placed an order in the past on Order #659990, (though refunded) but I assume you should be able to get my adress from that order without me dropping it publicly here?
image.thumb.png.42d277686edc0b78c1dc4b1ee16f9a05.png

@Adam Pilolla Switched browser, still same problem when testing several shipping addresses in Sweden. Tried a random street in Vancouver and that was accepted without any problems though. 

1 minute ago, Chrisism8 said:

@Adam Pilolla Switched browser, still same problem when testing several shipping addresses in Sweden. Tried a random street in Vancouver and that was accepted without any problems though. 

I am having the exact same issue with my adress in Denmark.

Have ordered before with no issues.

To bad =( I was watching todays LTT video when I went to bed and rushed up when video got to the Cyber Monday deal. Put like 250$ worth of stuff in the cart but now it's 2 hours later and several of the things I really wanted (like LTT water bottle) are out of stock so cart has become smaller regardless. Guess I should stayed in bed 😄 Last time I was browsing LTTstore I actually had a dream about Linus paying me in water-bottles for my advice on how to set up KPI targets focused on employee health and happiness. Super weird dream as I never worked with KPI in my life o.O Was nice of Dream-Linus to give me a water bottle for the advice though!

Ohh well, tonight I can dream about how sleep deprived I will be tomorrow 😛 

1 hour ago, Chrisism8 said:

Hi Adam, thanks for getting back so quickly. This is the error text I get in the check out. I tried several different addresses in Sweden + some random in other countries like France. I keep getting this text on all addresses I try. I placed an order in the past on Order #659990, (though refunded) but I assume you should be able to get my adress from that order without me dropping it publicly here?
image.thumb.png.42d277686edc0b78c1dc4b1ee16f9a05.png

You need to reduce the size of your cart as you're above the weight limit. 🙂

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

6 hours ago, Adam Pilolla said:

You need to reduce the size of your cart as you're above the weight limit. 🙂

Lol 😂 No good deed goes unpunished I guess. I realized that I could split my order in 2 separate orders and get 2x free CPU pillows instead of 1x, but I opted not to do that as I didn't want to take advantage and force you guys to pay 2x free shipping instead of 1. Whelp xD