Our cat passed away :c

Mooshi

I have never owned pets other than goldfish, but they taught me that my care is the end of all things.  Those goldfish sacrifice saved dozens of other more developed pets lives.  I tried to keep them alive, but they always died.  I dumped half a bottle of fish food into the glass jar for the goldfish, they died.  I left them in the jar with no air bubbles, and they lived for a bit, then died.  I tried to clean the dirty water by boiling it, and the fish still died.

They always died.  Animals don't want to live near me.  I had a roommate years ago who had a clown snake, or whatever they are called.  Tiny thing, it lived, but kept getting lost and it was always up to ME to find it.  It ate dead mice the last time I saw it, and was growing larger.  Eventually, it probably would have grown to the size of an anaconda and avenged all the members of the animal kingdom that were ruined under my care.  It would have swallowed me whole, but I got out before any of that happened.  What I am trying to say guys, is that I want a unicorn and am mad they do not exist.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

That's how the life is. Sorry for your loss.

Our cats have died quite often too: our first cat had 3 kittens. The first one got lost within few weeks from birth, the second one died due to father accidentally crushing it's paw by closing a door. The remaining 2 cats survived for few years, then the younger one got lost, and the older some went after her. She got lost too.

Then we had our current cats: the oldest one, again a female one, got 3 kittens too: first got lost again, the second one was crushed by mother's Chrysler neon's front tire, the third one survived and is still alive, and it's a female too. Then she (the older cat) got 2 kittens more, and guess what? She grabbed them when they were about few weeks old and took them to nearby field and left them there to die. Right now we have those 2 cats left, older one being 5+ years old and other being about a year younger.

What I'm trying to say is: cats come and go. I'm not attached to our cats as I didn't even want them in the first place, but my sister wanted a cat. But I can see if you were attached to your Vato and that you miss him.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I feel really bad for you and your family. Some people don't really care at all about animals dying, but honestly, I find it almost sadder than a human dying. They are helpless creatures living in a human infested world. Mooshi, I hope you get through this ok and I wish you and your cats good luck.

This reminds me of how ignorant I was today. There was a cat by the sidewalk that was sort of crying and I just walked away. I felt horrible but I had no choice. I just hoped that it was having kittens or something. Even now I feel horrible about what I did.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!