After all the advice...

The Mohawk

@The Mohawk On the mouse, razer can definitely be ovepriced for the quality of the items the sell, however, if on offer like yours was, imo, can be very good products, albeit maybe not top of the line, but price to performance for a basilisk V3 for $40, id say is a good deal. I have a basilisk ultimate, very similar to your own, i really like it, try it and see what you think

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

The 240mm radiator can cool a CPU almost twice as power hungry as the 7800X3D, so I wouldn't be surprised if the fans stay at low speed most of the time.  That will also keep the noise low and reduce dust buildup since they won't have to move as much air through.

I hope that monitor stand works well for you! 🙂 

4 hours ago, VIVO-US said:

The 240mm radiator can cool a CPU almost twice as power hungry as the 7800X3D, so I wouldn't be surprised if the fans stay at low speed most of the time.  That will also keep the noise low and reduce dust buildup since they won't have to move as much air through.

I hope that monitor stand works well for you! 🙂 

I couldn't wait to try out the monitor so I hooked it up to my very old laptop with what I believe is a GeForce 320 graphics card via HDMI cable. The difference in color and clarity with even that old graphics card is insane!

unfortunately when ordering the mount for it I forgot to take into account the cable channel behind the desk, so I either have to do some custom work to cut out part of that and make room for the mount bracket, or do the alternate drill a hole through the desk and mount it that way method. Decided I'm going to wait until the system is built and see how the factory desk mount works first before I go any further with your mount.