Build in hyte y70

Budget (including currency): 60000NOK

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: normal fps/ rpg games etc mby som racing sims

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i have almost everything planed, but i need som help, does the rtx 4080 noctua oc fit in the Hyte y70 toutch or should i pic another case like the nzxt h9 flow?

It may be worth going for a duel chamber case like one of the O11 Dynamic cases if you are concerned about the size of the card but I think all of these cases should fit it if its in the top most PCIE slot.

22 minutes ago, Treewalker2 said:

It may be worth going for a duel chamber case like one of the O11 Dynamic cases if you are concerned about the size of the card but I think all of these cases should fit it if its in the top most PCIE slot.

The problem would be if there is enough space between the graphics card and the glass panel, since the y70 har vertical mounting with 4 slots plus some space, and the noctua card takes up a little over 4 slots