I'm looking for RGB Lighting products.

FPS_Exorcist

Hello there. I'm looking for devices that can utilize two RGB items I have in my collection. First is my 20-series ROG NV Link bridge. I bought it before the 3090, thinking I would buy two 2080 Tis. Instead, I bought an ROG Strix RTX 3090 that is incompatible with this NV Link bridge (because it was about to release and I was obviously gonna go for the better GPU). It's been sitting on a bookshelf for a long time, is there a way I can use the RGB of this NV Link Bridge without building a new PC with two RTX 2080 tis.

The second thing I'm looking for is a right-angle RGB 3-pin connector. There is not enough real estate in my PC case to use these strips connected to each other. The solution is simple: use six 45-degree connectors. The problem is, where can I buy it?

Are there ways I can use the RGB in these items? RGB lighting is my cocaine: the more--the BETTER (It's ridiculous; I get it, but you get it too).

Thanks.                  -Exorcist

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

just buy new stuff.. you can afford it... sell the link.

the strips cant be cut and there no angle adapters as far as i no.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links