having a weird issue with my PC when starting up and i don´t know what to do

Hello everyone, I´m new on the community and i hope you can help me with this weird issue on my PC when booting up.

(In advance, I want to apologize for my poor english, I am from Latin America and English is not my strong suit. I´ll  try to be clear as possible.

My PC specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600g

MSI B550 Tomahawk motherboard

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance Pro (2x8GB working in Dual Channel at 3200MHz) 

Samsung NVME SSD 980 500GB

PSU: MSI A750GF 80gold

The issue:

One in every 20 or 30 times, my computer turns off just before starting Windows (It doesn't show the Windows logo before turning off, it's always before and after the Motherboard logo)
The times it does start (The other 20 or 30 times), it works perfectly and can stay on for the amount of time you want and even under heavy load (Gaming).
Do you guys have any idea of what could be the issue? Should i be scared of this damaging my PC at the long run? I assembled the PC part by part about 4 months ago but at this day, i´m still cluless about this isssue.

You have no information here to go by. So all we can do is to assume.

My assumption is that it’s your RAM. If you are running it with auto timings (this includes XMP), once in a while it fails to properly set timings. Again I’m making an assumption, there is not even a slightest clue to go by .

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

13 minutes ago, Levent said:

You have no information here to go by. So all we can do is to assume.

My assumption is that it’s your RAM. If you are running it with auto timings (this includes XMP), once in a while it fails to properly set timings. Again I’m making an assumption, there is not even a slightest clue to go by .

Sorry, i´m not the smartest when it comes to PC´s, but that´s all i know about the issue 😔

ok, its fine if English isnt your strong suit... but thats why you have to be more precise,  just keep it short...

"my pc turns off while its running....... [every 20 minutes?]"

or something...  is that the issue,  right?

its probably your ram tbh, Vengeance is known to have issues with Ryzen. 

get Trident Z instead, but make sure its on the motherboard QVL tho.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

31 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

ok, its fine if English isnt your strong suit... but thats why you have to be more precise,  just keep it short...

"my pc turns off while its running....... [every 20 minutes?]"

or something...  is that the issue,  right?

its probably your ram tbh, Vengeance is known to have issues with Ryzen. 

get Trident Z instead, but make sure its on the motherboard QVL tho.

Again, i apologize for my bad english 😔

the PC turns off like 5 seconds after pressing the power button (After showing the mobo logo but before booting Windows) and this problem its not persistent.

the PC usually turns on and starts normally 90% of the time, Windows boot and stays on as long as i want even under heavy load. 

But the other 10% of the time, the random shutdown issue happen. (not in windows, its always before booting windows) 

I didn´t know Vengeance have issue with Ryzen, i´ll try changing to Trident Z and i will update this post if this worked.

Thanks for the guiadance!

Just now, Eddyolg97 said:

Again, i apologize for my bad english 😔

the PC turns off like 5 seconds after pressing the power button (After showing the mobo logo but before booting Windows) and this problem its not persistent.

the PC usually turns on and starts normally 90% of the time, Windows boot and stays on as long as i want even under heavy load. 

But the other 10% of the time, the random shutdown issue happen. (not in windows, its always before booting windows) 

I didn´t know Vengeance have issue with Ryzen, i´ll try changing to Trident Z and i will update this post if this worked.

Thanks for the guiadance!

oh ok i see now, yeah that's weird.

trying other ram cant hurt, but its just a guess...

does this also happen if you don't use any overclocking,  not even xmp? again ryzen often has issues with overclocked ram specifically, so i would try that first.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

14 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

oh ok i see now, yeah that's weird.

trying other ram cant hurt, but its just a guess...

does this also happen if you don't use any overclocking,  not even xmp? again ryzen often has issues with overclocked ram specifically, so i would try that first.

I haven´t tried disabling xmp, this will be the first test i´ll do, if this doens´t work, ill try with a 8GB ram module i have in another PC.

In any case, I appreciate a lot the pacience and the guiadance, thanks!