The All Wish Gaming Setup

AdamFromLTT

Listen, I don’t really understand how Wish still exists. Does anyone actually buy stuff from there? I feel like Alibaba and Temu are better deal usually, and both are equally likely to be rip-offs. I guess it might honestly be okay compared to the way Amazon is getting. I digress. We built a gaming setup using only products from Wish. How bad could it be?

Wish is quite garbage nowadays, especially as they only show the shipping cost at checkout.

unlike temu and aliexpress where you can see the shipping price on the item page.

PS: led strips like HUE are only expensive because you need a shitty dock with it [and a account].

For that price you can get 20 meters of COB RGB+CCT led-strips and a zigbee controller.

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

What should I buy instead of those heated gloves? That seems like something I'd actually want

never buy cheap chairs from such sites, unless you can sort of trust their content.

pressured chairs for cheap, hope it doesn't become like a grenade when the pressure goes off from bad parts.

3 hours ago, Luacs said:

What should I buy instead of those heated gloves? That seems like something I'd actually want

you can buy heated gloves and jackets, they're normally sold around.

6 hours ago, Luacs said:

My father in law had a Milwaukee heated jacket that was amazing in -20 f, 

-- When you have more than what you need, build a bigger table, not a bigger fence --

Poorly manufactured stuff that will be landfill fodder shortly after initial use. It reminds me of that Top Gear episode where they bought stuff from a hardware store and took it directly to the tip and threw it all away. I see this kind of stuff for sale all the time on the various online retailers and it makes me wonder how many factories are there that just churn out this garbage. It's consuming raw materials that will be needed one day to make things that actually are needed.

The EU energy label sticker is meant for retails to stick it on the monitor that's on display shelf for customers. Sometimes it comes pre-applied on the screen itself (usually in one of the corners), but often comes in the box and you have to stick it on. Source: Retail experience