I was given a vision of the future...

YOYDXEY.gif

did you really expect us to read all of that? try 4chan

To be honest, I don't expect anyone to do what they do not want to do. Its fine that you didn't read it, I just wanted to share what I had seen with everyone.

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse

1289.jpg?new=1

It's fine. They're clearly steamboxes! :D

I think "dream" would be a more apropiate word rather than "vision".

Also, my thoughts on this thread:

a2c98e84b7d65600cfe94b1f8d6c013f6cea4e3d

Sorry, I had to as a tounge in cheek comical relief.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

To be honest, I don't expect anyone to do what they do not want to do. Its fine that you didn't read it, I just wanted to share what I had seen with everyone.

kool story bro, I dont see the bad ending though?

It's within the range of possiblities. <- type of obvious comment for sensing minds to barely handle.

This aint an intuitive exclusive forum so, everything intuitive is giberish to those people, good thing they weren't the only kind around Einstein.

So whats the time period/Date? Any idea if you have a intuitive mind (psycholog or some foreshadowing before the event?

intuitive by Myers-Briggs description

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Any drug that keeps vivid counciousness and cognitive processing? dont think so.

bye

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

The real question is was taco bell still the only food chain that long after the franchise wars?(demolition man reference) 

don't apologize. I love it. And I wish I was on drugs when I had that dream, it would at least explain why I had it.

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse

It's fine. They're clearly steamboxes! :D

They were similar but far beyond steam boxes.