I saw a very important movie tonight. Godzilla

Sammael

My only disappointment, was that there was not some japanese guy that said the name in some exaggerated inflection.

i.e.   Gah-ZEE-Lah

Well, that and the fact that there was kind of a bait and switch with characters.  Anyone who saw knows what I mean.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

My only disappointment, was that there was not some japanese guy that said the name in some exaggerated inflection.

i.e.   Gah-ZEE-Lah

Asians cant pronounce "R's".

so correction = Gahzeerrrrraaahhh

35k7ddl.jpg

Yeah I was disappointed for the same reason @Sammael, the bait and switch. Other than that, it was incredible. I love the more biological approach they took in treating Godzilla and MUTO.

Jesse, we have to take down Godzilla.

We make the best meth in Japan, the only way to get the best meth is you come to me

$$金Trill金$$

I give this movie 9 Bryan Cranstons out of 10 Bryan Cranstons, it was a better attempt on American Godzilla not like the 1998 version of American Godzilla boy was that plain garbage

$$金Trill金$$

I loved the movie.

There were so many scenes that made me go "F yeah, this really is a Godzilla movie".

The fact that Godzilla was fighting against other monsters, like he should. Not humans vs Godzilla.

He has his atomic breath. Throughout the entire movie I was afraid that they would have left that part out for some reason (like they did in Godzilla 1998)... Then his spikes started to shine and it made me soooo happy.

He looked like Godzilla should look, although his neck was kind of short and he did look a bit fat, but he wasn't just a big dinosaur.

The roar was fantastic.

The CGI was amazing.

There were a few details that references other Godzilla movies, like I remember reading Mothra somewher in the movie (or a reserach paper or something)

I would love to see a sequel. Best film I've seen in a long long time.

Asians cant pronounce "R's".

so correction = Gahzeerrrrraaahhh

If you want to be even more correct, it's "Gojira".

It even says Gojira on the poster for the movie (ゴジラ).

godzilla_2014_poster_51784.jpg

There is a distinct R in his name. Here is how you pronounce it (at about 20 seconds on):