YouTube Questions...

Broth3rz

For some reason I forgot that you can create multiple YT channels under one account and I made a new email and set up a new channel with that email then remembered above.

So I gave my main account permissions as a manager and I can use it from that account... But... I can't make my main account Owner? The highest is Manager? I knew you could but YT is acting like you can't transfer Ownership anymore?

Then I found this: YT LINK - It says "Can't transfer ownership to other users"... so they removed that option?? Also note it doesn't matter if I goto Permissions from my channel or YT Studio. They both have the same options.

If this is the case I guess since I JUST started it.. I could delete the channel.. my only concern with that is if I will be able to use the same channel name again on my other account. Is that possible?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

i2racjvxt2xb1.webp

36 minutes ago, Broth3rz said:

I made a new email and set up a new channel with that email then remembered above.

You should delete that new email address that you created your new channel from.

YouTube permits you to create multiple YouTube channels under a single Google/YouTube account. For example, you can produce two YouTube channels with different niches, one for commercial and one for personal life and manage them instantaneously.   More Info

13 minutes ago, ET_Explorer said:

You should delete that new email address that you created your new channel from.

YouTube permits you to create multiple YouTube channels under a single Google/YouTube account. For example, you can produce two YouTube channels with different niches, one for commercial and one for personal life and manage them instantaneously.   More Info

Not exactly sure what you mean by delete... but if I even did that, wouldn't that delete the channel and I'd lose the ability to use the handle for 30 days? If I could just transfer my other account as the owner I'd be set and remove this new account. I've been trying to figure this out for like 4 hours. I'm losing my mind.