Help Upgrading/Re-building my pc for Streaming, Gaming, and Editing

I am a 20-year-old small content creator who needs some help Upgrading/Re-building a computer that I won't have problems with and that will work well for multi-tasking (Gaming, Streaming, Editing) and be as reliable as possible. My fps drops constantly, and it can barely run games like rocket league (my main game) and Fortnite at low quality settings ESPECIALLY while streaming, leading me to just buy a laptop which has been working great but can only do so much. I can't afford to buy parts to upgrade yet but I'm all about progressing so I'm really just trying to plan out my next steps if that makes sense. but if you could please take the time to help me out with some type of advice or something I would really appreciate it! Thanks, a lot! 

Full Spec's List:

-Thermaltake Core P8 Tempered Glass E-ATX Full-Tower Chassis Computer Case

-NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

-Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory - Black

-up Here Wireless RGB LED 120mm Case Fan, Quiet Edition High Airflow Adjustable Color LED Case Fan for PC Cases, CPU Coolers, Radiators System,10-Pack / C8123

-SAMSUNG (MZ-V7S1T0B/AM) 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB - M.2 NV Me Interface Internal Solid-State Drive with V-NAND Technology

-Corsair RMX Series (2021), RM850x, 850-Watt, Gold, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020200-NA)

-Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun

-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1700/1200/1151

-Micro Center AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread AM4 Unlocked Desktop Processor with MSI MAG X570S Tomahawk MAX Wi-Fi Motherboard (DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AC Wi-Fi 6, HDMI)#

Screenshot 2023-10-25 154706.png

13 hours ago, Nitro_Octo said:

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory

Make sure that XMP is set. If this is one of the well binned Hynix or Microns we might be able to tighten the timing and gain significant frame time, you can learn more about DRAM identification and RAM overclocking in this resource:

https://github.com/integralfx/MemTestHelper/blob/oc-guide/DDR4 OC Guide.md#overclocking 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

From there, upgrade to 5800X3D. You could get the 5600X3D for cheaper considering you're close to a microcenter, but the frame time would be better sticking to 8 core so in my opinion id spend the extra 100$. 

Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1700/1200/1151

Honestly even for 5800X the Hyper 212 is not good enough. Get proper twin tower air cooler like a Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120, even if you cant afford the CPU upgrade I suggest, getting this and then turning on PBO2 would be the alternative. If you want bonus point considering that you have XFR on the card, you can get more performance tweaking your PPT and undervolt via Curve Optimizer. This guy on Reddit gave a detailed account on PPT adjustment for 5800X, and this video from Optimum Tech gives you a good gist on how to use Curve Optimizer.

14 hours ago, Nitro_Octo said:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

After that, look back into your wallet and see how much do you have left in terms of money. Look into 3060 pricing on your local used market, sell it, and use the rest of your budget and the 3060 money to get the fattest GPU you can buy to upgrade to. For the PSU you got though, i can only recommend straight faced to go for 4080 or 7900XTX.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.