My pool leaked and killed my computer

AlexTheGreatish

Aw, c'mon. If you're not going to use the DisplayPort barrels, at least put brush plates over the holes in the wall!

image.png.b6ea8a252168a1b7e332f19e30afed97.png

2 hours ago, IanSzot said:

Please get some leak sensor ropes to automatically shut everything down before that plastic manifold eventually breaks

Those manifolds looked like they're made of Delrin. They're probably not in imminent short-term danger of leaking, but leak detection would be a good idea.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

11 hours ago, Senzelian said:

How could one not trust this wonderful man? Isn't he just bursting with confidence with his rainbow colored pony paper?

image.thumb.png.d32d94f019ff19bf852a220c0b0289aa.png

PonyCAD is best CAD, no subscription required!

1 minute ago, Karthanon said:

PonyCAD is best CAD, no subscription required!

PonyCAD, schematic is magic.

I'd like to see what temps would be put out by all the systems connected pulling a full stress test load CPU+GPU

Like, I'm sure it would still be fine, but it would be interesting to know what the temps looked like at the stations, and in the loops.

Just think about how much better that cooling is going to be come winter. lord, you might have to do condensation protection to the systems.

Any word on dubs the heck happened to that switch?

Edit: as someone else said here, you are going to want to replace the manifolds. they look sketch as heck compared to everything else. Alex even cross threaded one and had to seal it with silicone.