Asrock Z97 Extreme6 or Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

Just pick one, no explanation needed as to why, just read the list of the benefits of both, then decide.

I will run down the features of both (briefly).

Asrock Z97 Extreme6:

With the extreme6, i get more sata expansion ports, an ultra m.2 connection, all the same high end componentry (12K caps, gold plated RAM slots, etc), same sound (also has that DTS thingy), an extra ethernet port (although not intel, it still is an extra one which would be used for a NAS for example), 2 more USB3.0 connections at the back I/O and 2 more in the form of a pin USB 3.0 connector on the motherboard, same 3 year warranty and fan control for each fan as well as lan prioritisation, and 3 times X Fast software thingy.

Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero:

APPARENTLY better build quality (cannot confirm, fanboys say so though), nicer looking and more noob-friendly UEFI BIOS, looks better (this is of course personal preference), has more "goodies" e.g. a door hanger and finally it has some features like KeyBot (if someone actually uses those) their suite of great software in AI Suite (5-way optimization, FanExpert 3, EPU powersaving, and fine VRM control), 3 year warranty.

Price:

Asrock: 170$

Asus: 230$

Please just vote and do not start a discussion.

I know it is VERY hard for people on this forum to just stick to what i ask for, but please try to this time, UNLESS i have made a mistake (or if i have missed something out for each of the boards feel free to tell me what it is below so that i can add it to the list).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4