Which poster for my wall? (poll)

Edit: Just bought no.4! Will update here with a link to a pic. Feel free to keep voting if you guys want and also Cheers for the votes guys. ;) 

hey guiz, Okay so i cant decide between these 5 wall poster, here is where it will be put up, it will be centered on top of the bed.

so if you could vote and even leave a comment if you'd like i'd appreciate it.  :)

Poster 1

Poster 2

Poster 3

Poster 4

Poster 5

Personally im stuck between 1,2 & 4. though mostly 1 and 4 as those samurai's look amazing.

Also if you guys other suggestions im open to it but these are my options so far. cheers ^_^

Edited by ForeseenVisionz

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Your bed is awesome!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Your bed is awesome!

haha thanks xD  ;)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

4th matches your room better.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Rome II

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

No One Direction posters, very disappointed. :(

I know I love them too but ive already got poster on the opposite wall so dun wrry m8.  ;)  :P

The correct answer is poster 3.  Cubit is the only commenter with acceptable taste here.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

poster 3...that is looking better then any other... :)

The correct answer is poster 3.  Cubit is the only commenter with acceptable taste here.  

It is pretty awesome as a desktop wallpaper or something but for a poster in ur room I mean isnt a bit over the top?

It is pretty awesome as a desktop wallpaper or something but for a poster in ur room I mean isnt a bit over the top?

nope not at all...it will look awesome mate...really brings up the feel... :)

thank u... :)

Dat bed...

Poster 4

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I had a hard time deciding between Poster #1 and #4. Both are really sick, even though I don't have any personal experience with Rome: Total War.

However, when I left those two posters up and switched back and forth with your room pic.. I automatically went "Definitely #4". It is the most simple of them, but yet feels the most "straight to the point badass". It also goes with your room very well, not quite sure how that is though.

But yeah mate, I vote #4. That poster makes me want to check the game out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I had a hard time deciding between Poster #1 and #4. Both are really sick, even though I don't have any personal experience with Rome: Total War.

However, when I left those two posters up and switched back and forth with your room pic.. I automatically went "Definitely #4". It is the most simple of them, but yet feels the most "straight to the point badass". It also goes with your room very well, not quite sure how that is though.

But yeah mate, I vote #4. That poster makes me want to check the game out.

Yeah loojs like its going to be no.4 from what I can see.

Also its from total war shogun 2. One of the best ones. Definitely worth a shot. My bad that one seems to be medieval 2 but but are great games either way. And yes im a big fan of the series. ;p

Dat bed...

Poster 4

Soemthing wrong :P with my bed?  :P  :(

Soemthing wrong :P with my bed?  :P  :(

it's OG

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

it's OG

Yea my brother also said it looks like one of those druglord beds from the movies...

Just bought no.4! Will update here with a link to a pic. Cheers for the votes guys. ;)

• 3 weeks later...