4070 ti crashing in games (overwatch and cyberpunk 2.0)

Hello everyone and thank you for reading and helping

This is my system right now: 

Ryzen 7 3700x 
32gb RAM 3200Mhz

Gigabyte RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Oc

GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite

750W Corsair PSU

My monitor is 1440p 144hz
My cpu temps are "fine" around 40 degrees while idle and around 75-80 while gaming (I use the stock wraith cooler so of course I know it is hot, but no thermal throttling so... I guess is fine?
My gpu temps are nice, 36 in idle and 55-60 while gaming 

After all the information let's go to the issue, when I changed my graphics card from my 2060S to this new 4070 ti, Overwatch 2 has given me a constant crash while playing in 1440p 144hz:

imagen_2023-10-03_023644774.png.d3d8fc3294c393f20544f88f27c54511.png
"Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing!"

*Playing at 1080p is totally fine tho, no crashes at all in overwatch

I also had crashes with Elden Ring and cyberpunk 2077

games that have very little requirements to almost none work just fine 

So here is what I have tried so far: 

-Undervolting my gpu
-Going back to older gpu drivers
-Changing the resolution (that worked for ow, for cyberpunk it didn't and for elden ring I didn't test it)
-Setting the graphics on low

-checking systempropertiesperformance has enough dedicated space (16gb to 24gb max)

-SysMain is working

I also ran furmark 3 times and it seems to be alright, nothing strange, also run Heaven Unigine using 1440p and max settings and again, no problem.

I don't know if this is normal but my fans won't work until it reaches 54 degrees (I have change that with afterburner) 

And also while watching videos or doing almost nothing I could see my gpu spiking sometimes to 99% use just for brief moments, I don't think that's normal (Capturadepantalla2023-10-03010938.thumb.png.c6c4be587eb74ef35dee609b2d561993.png

Please I need your help with this and sorry for my english

Update:

-DDU the older drivers
-Updated the BIOS
-Updated drivers for the cpu just in case

I think it may be my psu, it's a 4 year old 750w corsair RMx, which doesn't have 2 rails of 6+2 power connectors, only 1 rail with with two 6+2, the only thing keeping me away from considering this is that it should give me problems as well during the stress test, or not???

Edited by Adam670
Update

I'd first try to DDU the GPU drivers and install the latest WHQL ones.

This issue is most likely caused by GPU drivers, speaking from experience.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

11 hours ago, Adam670 said:

text

Firstly, I would also try DDU as suggested above, clean and restart in SAFE MODE then install the new drivers fresh.

Secondly, why do you have -245MHz on your afterburner? If this is what you meant by undervolting your GPU, that is not how you undervolt (though it should fix any issues with your card running at too high a clockspeed for its voltage).

Have you tried maxing out your power limit in Afterburner as well?

For what it's worth, you undervolt like this. This works for Nvidia 1000 series up until the 4000 series as of this writing.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday