Windows 11 Recovery Mode After installing Nvidia drivera

First of all…English is not my first language and I’m very sorry if I happen to make any spelling mistakes.

As I mentioned in the title I have issues with the Nvidia GPU drivers. 

Me and a friend built a new PC and installed Windows 11 on a M.2 SSD. Everything fine so far.

We installed all the windows 11 updates that you are apparently required to install on a clean install of windows.

After that we tried to install the Nvidia Drivers for the RTX 3060ti. Unfortunately, while installing the driver the system restarts and the screen starts flickering black. Windows tries to boot but can’t…

…and there we are for the 5th time, stuck in the windows 11 recovery mode.

Not sure what the cause might be. I guess the GPU? Since it happens only after installing the latest Nvidia driver( tried with and without Nvidia Experience)

The systems specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5700x

GPU: KFA 2 RTX 3060ti EX

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3600

PSU: Bequiet Straight Power 11 650 watt

SSD: 2TB Adata XPG Gaming S70 Blade PCIE 4.0

MB: MSI B550 Tomahawk Max Wifi

I suggest you erase the SSD and try installing Windows again. Writing errors happen sometimes and there is not much we can do about it except to try again.

If reinstalling does not solve your problem, you may have a faulty component. Only further testing will reveal which one is faulty.

43 minutes ago, Sawa Takahashi said:

I suggest you erase the SSD and try installing Windows again. Writing errors happen sometimes and there is not much we can do about it except to try again.

If reinstalling does not solve your problem, you may have a faulty component. Only further testing will reveal which one is faulty.

Ty for the reply. I’ll try that. I already tried all the components separate on another PC  and everything works perfectly. Might be windows giving me headaches.