Gaining Admin Account Privileges on a PC at work which no one knows the admin password?

idh1oi12jkl31jk2bgve3jk12b

Started working at a new place. 

They gave me a PC to work on. I can't do anything. Not even remove desktop icons! Can't install Foxit Reader (which is a must for me!). Absurd. 

Everything I want to do it asks for Admin password. Which literally no one knows. 

I was about to format the PC out of sheer frustration, but the problem is that I am signed into the entire outlook crap and this software that manages all the docs. 

Anyways - is there a way to gain or become admin if no one knows the pass? 

Their computer guy "he left" - won't answer their calls (perhaps money dispute - I have no idea). 

Thx!

we cant help you with that, because of community guidelines.

if their computer guy left and took the admin password with him, there's legal action the company can take to regain access to their own systems, and then either delegate that access to an internal admin, or to a new IT partner.

Locked.

Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:

• Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2