Haswell Refresh works on B85, right?

Where I'm looking, the i3-4150 is ~£20 cheaper than the i3-4330, and my friend doesn't have a lot to spend on a mobo. It's either this or an Athlon II 760K and some £56 Gigabyte mobo.

Cheers guys :)

DROGON: Intel i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz /// MSI Z97 Gaming 5 /// Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB @ 1600MHz /// EVGA GTX 780 Classified /// Phanteks Enthoo Pro /// Crucial MX100 512GB SSD /// Corsair AX760i /// Corsair H105 /// Corsair Vengeance K70 /// Corsair M45 /// Dell Ultrasharp U2414H /// Build log: completed

It will work but you will need to update the BIOS and Firmware ~ wait till they release the updates if they already haven't done so.

Well, thanks guys. I don't really want to risk flashing the BIOS, and I don't know if you can actually do that without a CPU on the board I'm looking at (it's the MSI B85M-P33 btw). I'll probably stick with the AMD CPU.

DROGON: Intel i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz /// MSI Z97 Gaming 5 /// Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB @ 1600MHz /// EVGA GTX 780 Classified /// Phanteks Enthoo Pro /// Crucial MX100 512GB SSD /// Corsair AX760i /// Corsair H105 /// Corsair Vengeance K70 /// Corsair M45 /// Dell Ultrasharp U2414H /// Build log: completed