Connecting Ezdy-Fab moonlight fans to an argb controller

Achy550

Hi, I recently purchased the Ezdy-Fab Moonlight fans and was wondering if there is a way to control their LEDs individually, I've tried with Signal RGB but can't figure out how to do it, I think the problem is that they have connectors 6 pin instead of the normal 4 pin, is there a cable that changes the 6 pin into a 4 pin?

4 hours ago, Achy550 said:

Hi, I recently purchased the Ezdy-Fab Moonlight fans and was wondering if there is a way to control their LEDs individually, I've tried with Signal RGB but can't figure out how to do it, I think the problem is that they have connectors 6 pin instead of the normal 4 pin, is there a cable that changes the 6 pin into a 4 pin?

you need a usb controller to be able to control argb with software.

is posable but you need to find the adapter, find what the connector is, or find the pin out and make your own.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

you need a usb controller to be able to control argb with software.

is posable but you need to find the adapter, find what the connector is, or find the pin out and make your own.

I'm already controlling them via software, but not individually, I was wondering if there is a way to control the fans individually and make sure that each one can be lit differently, this is the connector, but I can't find any adapter online...

immagine_2023-09-13_152523866.png

1 minute ago, Achy550 said:

I'm already controlling them via software, but not individually, I was wondering if there is a way to control the fans individually and make sure that each one can be lit differently, this is the connector, but I can't find any adapter online...

i know it says that is only compatible with ezdiy-fab hubs, but i wanna know if there's another way to control them

20 minutes ago, Achy550 said:

each header need to have its own control witch only some controllers can do that. a hub cant.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links