What fans and where for Corsair 800D with H100i?

Pajamasam

Here is my build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3IYNW

What fans should I buy, how many, what settings should they be at (push-pull or what?), where should I put them, and what direction should they be facing.

My first build ever, and I'm going for cute, not hot. (get it? LOL I'm HILARIOUS)

NoiseBlocker e-loops. Or gentle typhoons.

You only really need push OR pull, no need to go push/pull.

Dafuq you buying a 900D if you are only using a H100? It is going to look BIG and EMPTY....

Thats going to look ridiculous in a 900D

NoiseBlocker e-loops. Or gentle typhoons.

You only really need push OR pull, no need to go push/pull.

Dafuq you buying a 900D if you are only using a H100? It is going to look BIG and EMPTY....

The case was a gift, and it's an 800D as stated. There isn't one on the PCpartpicker list, so I chose the closest thing as a placeholder.

What size should the fans be, where should they face, you left a lot of questions unanswered :'(

Thats going to look ridiculous in a 900D

800D as stated. pcpartpicker didn't have an 800D on the list, so I filled it in with the closest thing possible. Also, it was a gift, so I'm using it because free. Ya feel?

The case was a gift, and it's an 800D as stated. There isn't one on the PCpartpicker list, so I chose the closest thing as a placeholder.

What size should the fans be, where should they face, you left a lot of questions unanswered :'(

Where was it stated? I must have missed that.

Sorry, I thought the rest was pretty self explanatory.

The fans are 120mm for the Corsair H100. And with the 800D there is only really one place to mount it, which is the top of the case.

As for the fans, they should be blowing out of the case, so pointing up.

Maybe if you have all the questions, is there someone with a bit of experience that can help you?

Get noiseblocker E-loops, NF-F12's, Gentle Typhoons or noiseblocker blacksilent

Pros. They are all pretty much the best fans you can buy. Also you don't need push pull on a h100i, it doesn't make a difference on thin rads.

Also in my

Opinion I would change the h100i for a good air cooler like the Dark rock pro 3 as it would

Perform the same but do it quieter.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s