rockstar dont want me to play their game?

Zanderb19

Each time I want to play GTA4 I have to press 6 times on "skip" and "ok" when it wants me to make an account for rockstar club or something. I dont need that crap I just want to play the damn game already!

In total I need to wait like 2 minutes because it asks me 3 times to make an account and then I need to sit through the stupid unskippable intro that I tried a million "no intro fix"es for but they all dont work. 

I used cracks, patches etc but nothing allows me to play the game without  intro or having to make an account each time.

I can play the game however just fine, but if anyone here knows how to get rid of rockstar club and/or intro screens that would be great thanks.

Rockstar is a really bad company ffs first they say PC gamers are all pirates and then they overhype gta 5 and screw up and now they try to force their retarded laggy application on me?

Their DRM sucks, there isn't really any way around it, I mean three levels of DRM, come on! You don't need to make an account every time, just log in with your existing one and it should remember your details. As for the intros you will ahve to get used to them, there isn't anything that you can do I'm afraid.

They do have pretty pathetic support for pc, i believe the correct term for them is lazy 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If you update it it looses social club

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

Social Club would be okay if it worked similarly to Uplay or Steam.  No cloud support at all, so it's really picky about the save files being in it's default directory.  If it's not, RSC cannot "see" the file.  Why you cannot just point it to the directory I have no idea.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Update the games as they removed social club.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Well the rockstar club isnt so important, right now im trying to figure out how to make nights more realistic with icenhancer, so if anyone has any knowledge of icenhancer/enb then maybe you could help me  please??

Fixed it , I was downloading some enb presets and one of them fixed it apparantly, clicking on gta 4 now opens the game immediately , no rockstar club screens anymore yay :D

Each time I want to play GTA4 I have to press 6 times on "skip" and "ok" when it wants me to make an account for rockstar club or something. I dont need that crap I just want to play the damn game already!

In total I need to wait like 2 minutes because it asks me 3 times to make an account and then I need to sit through the stupid unskippable intro that I tried a million "no intro fix"es for but they all dont work. 

I used cracks, patches etc but nothing allows me to play the game without  intro or having to make an account each time.

I can play the game however just fine, but if anyone here knows how to get rid of rockstar club and/or intro screens that would be great thanks.

Rockstar is a really bad company ffs first they say PC gamers are all pirates and then they overhype gta 5 and screw up and now they try to force their retarded laggy application on me?

So whats the big deal? Its easy to sign up and doesn't cost anything. Nevermind.

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse

They removed social club? :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze