Floatplane Content

Gecko
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

*** Thread locked ***

If you want to discuss about worth of Floatplane as method of supporting LMG or not, please do it in the bigger thread:

@Gecko, sorry for the lock, but seeing you aren't getting actual answers and instead others are ganging up and not helping, I don't see this going to be any more helpful. The fact is that we don't know. You should email support and ask for them. They might be able to do 1 week extra as "thank you" for being supporter through this period. But as LMG has chosen to be silent about developments happening internally, this isn't something forums can answer. Only support will know, or tell you they will get back on it when they have answers.

I am paying for regular contact on float plane and pay a monthly fee for no content for week, will I get a free week or something as I paid?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

15 minutes ago, Gecko said:

I am paying for regular contact on float plane and pay a monthly fee for no content for week, will I get a free week or something as I paid?

13 minutes ago, Ottoman420 said:

No Soup For You!

Translation: No because we want your money

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

21 minutes ago, Gecko said:

You pay a monthly fee for access to Floatplane content, which if you are currently subscribed you still have. Give the staff a week to get their house in order, hopefully it leads to better/higher-quality content and a better work environment for LMG staff.

Unless they promise you a certain number of new videos a week/day/hour, whatever, I doubt they'll refund anything.

That said, they might but obviously none of us know.

12 minutes ago, Erioch said:

Unless they promise you a certain number of new videos a week/day/hour, whatever, I doubt they'll refund anything.

That said, they might but obviously none of us know.

I think this is one of those things where, if they go ahead and do it of their own accord, it will indicate positive changes are taking place in the background. If they don’t, it doesn’t mean the opposite is true, but I wouldn’t consider it a good sign.

14 minutes ago, Cavalry Canuck said:

I think this is one of those things where, if they go ahead and do it of their own accord, it will indicate positive changes are taking place in the background. If they don’t, it doesn’t mean the opposite is true, but I wouldn’t consider it a good sign.

I completely agree however, given how many subs they've lost recently, they may not be able to afford it.

44 minutes ago, Erioch said:

I completely agree however, given how many subs they've lost recently, they may not be able to afford it.

How many more would they lose if they don't?

@Gecko <removed by staff>. You have been with LTT forums for 10 yrs, and you can't give them one week. Are you really saying you need $1.12 / 2.24  to make you feel whole?  Needless comment, you obviously like their content and are missing it. They will be back soon.

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content.

Translation: 

Your paying for a service that does not deliver it's stated goal this week? Do you not like wasting money? Needless comment.

2 hours ago, Cavalry Canuck said:

How many more would they lose if they don't?

There's no way to know for now.  I guess we'll need to see if their subscriptions climb back to pre-shitstorm levels any time soon.

28 minutes ago, Sasha2D said:

Translation: 

Your paying for a service that does not deliver it's stated goal this week? Do you not like wasting money? Needless comment.

yes your comment was needless!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

41 minutes ago, dilpickle said:

Use this as an opportunity to rethink on that sub. There are better things to spend your money on. 

Value is in the eyes of beholder mate.

7 hours ago, Gecko said:

People like you are why LTT is in this mess to begin with😂

Just wait it out. You still have access to a huge back catalog of exclusives we don't get on YouTube, and they'll be back with new content again soon enough.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

11 hours ago, dilpickle said:

Use this as an opportunity to rethink on that sub. There are better things to spend your money on. 

guy 2,000 posts in on a service that is provided free of charge lecturing people about how to spend money. maybe they should ask you for a refund on all the resources you have sucked up by using this forum.... just a thought.

11 hours ago, Sasha2D said:

Translation: 

And you want LTT to make less video so they are not rushed as well?

Kinda an oxymoron dont you think?

16 hours ago, Gecko said:

If you really feel this way, then you should question why you should be subbing in the first place. 90% of the content is the same as YouTube, you just get it a little earlier.

8 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

Just wait it out. You still have access to a huge back catalog of exclusives we don't get on YouTube, and they'll be back with new content again soon enough.

Honest question, what do the exclusives actually entail? As far as I can muster from the WAN show it's just behind the scenes stuff.

16 hours ago, runoeh said:

which if you are currently subscribed you still have.

So does everyone else for free on YT. Minus some BTS stuff nobody really cares about.

*** Thread locked ***

If you want to discuss about worth of Floatplane as method of supporting LMG or not, please do it in the bigger thread:

@Gecko, sorry for the lock, but seeing you aren't getting actual answers and instead others are ganging up and not helping, I don't see this going to be any more helpful. The fact is that we don't know. You should email support and ask for them. They might be able to do 1 week extra as "thank you" for being supporter through this period. But as LMG has chosen to be silent about developments happening internally, this isn't something forums can answer. Only support will know, or tell you they will get back on it when they have answers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv