Its my bday, but 34-35 and my bro paid for skydiving. I wanna run. Anyone jumped?

Go to solution Solved by Mrpizzaeater145,

If I was 24  and not 35 i am sure id be like toss me out it will be fun, but as we get older I for scared I was going to die. I jumped eyes cloes and then the world was coming at me so fast. It as worth it. But holy shit flat earth my ass.

Went out for drinks and food last night, had less than most, but more than enough.  Hadn't drank in 3 months so I got wasted. Now I am 35, depressed and thank god for uber. I started with  2 brothers and somehow I collected the entire family last night. My older bro booked us skydiving and I said yes for 1pm. If I die msg my mom and she will give u my paper clip collection and 3 used rags. 

I need to know how bad it is if anyone has gone? I am literally shaking and I am still at home.

I mean it is completely fine, the instructor is the one steering, opening the parachute etc, you are just along for the ride, so really notinh scary. But if you have any phobia about it then it will look scary yeah. Also going skydiving with a crazy hangover probably not the best idea either.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Enjoy!

It's impossible to know how a given person will experience it... but it's pretty rare someone doesn't even if they're a bit scared in advance. I was and it was cool!

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I skydived for the first time for my 18th birthday. The instructor is the one in control at all times, and they're extremely skilled and thorough at everything they do. Parachute inspections are very exhaustive and rigorous for a good reason too.

It's normal to feel nervous on the way up to altitude, but once you make the jump, you leave the nerves behind on the plane and experience the joy of the moment. Savor it and let the instructor handle the minutiae.

MAIN SYSTEM: Intel i9 10850K | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4-3600C16 | RTX 3070 FE | MSI Z490 Gaming Carbon WIFI | Corsair H100i Pro 240mm AIO | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus SSDs | EVGA SuperNova 850 P2 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Razer Cynosa V2 | Corsair Scimitar Elite | Gigabyte G27Q

Other Devices: iPhone 12 128GB | Nintendo Switch | Surface Pro 7+ (work device)

I've done it.

I did not enjoy the sensation of suffocation in free fall (where the air is forced into your nose faster than you can process it) but once the chute opened, it was a delightful experience.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Probably something I will never do again, I pissed.... It's an amazing feeling, but when u have the expert holding on to you...Trust me you want him to pull to get rid of that feeling. He wont and then your trust kicks in. and you float down. It only works if you trust.

If I was 24  and not 35 i am sure id be like toss me out it will be fun, but as we get older I for scared I was going to die. I jumped eyes cloes and then the world was coming at me so fast. It as worth it. But holy shit flat earth my ass.