Sorry for My bad English guys

18 minutes ago, EsSolis said:

My components:

Intel Core i5 12400f

MSI B660m-A pro

rtx 3060ti gygabite 8g

i want a good PSU for this components

Sorry for My bad English guys

Really depends what you are willing to spend and what region you are in.

7 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Really depends what you are willing to spend and what region you are in.

I am disposed to pay $80-$100 and I'm from Mexico

16 minutes ago, EsSolis said:

I am disposed to pay $80-$100 and I'm from Mexico

What is the price of the RM750e?  I know its more than 650w but it also gives room for future upgrades, new CPU and GPU in 2-3 years 🙂   The RM750e is very reliable and decently priced. Maybe not in mexico though.

lol the price on PcPartPicker for the RM750e in Mexico ( obviously wrong )  Its 99 dollars in America

image.thumb.png.65004da2032b8dc177e5771495c532b6.png

10 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

What is the price of the RM750e?  I know its more than 650w but it also gives room for future upgrades, new CPU and GPU in 2-3 years 🙂   The RM750e is very reliable and decently priced. Maybe not in mexico though.

lol the price on PcPartPicker for the RM750e in Mexico ( obviously wrong )  Its 99 dollars in America

image.thumb.png.65004da2032b8dc177e5771495c532b6.png

In Amazon it's $440 US

But un Mercado Libre it's $100

Screenshot_20230812_184435_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_184512_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, EsSolis said:

In Amazon it's $440 US

But un Mercado Libre it's $100

Screenshot_20230812_184435_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_184512_Chrome.jpg

Yeah... Something is not quite right with the pricing on that unit on some websites it seems.  Its 99-100 dollars 🙂
Its in the upper range of your budget though  There are definitely cheaper options for a 650w than this RM750e, but the RM750e is very reliable.  I exlusively use the RM series for all my builds.
I'm not saying you NEED to get it, I'm just saying its a very solid and safe option.

4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Yeah... Something is not quite right with the pricing on that unit on some websites it seems.  Its 99-100 dollars 🙂
Its in the upper range of your budget though  There are definitely cheaper options for a 650w than this RM750e, but the RM750e is very reliable.  I exlusively use the RM series for all my builds.
I'm not saying you NEED to get it, I'm just saying its a very solid and safe option.

I will be investigating prices these days and I will go for a safe option like the one you propose

I found one of the RM series

What do you think?

Screenshot_20230812_185658_Amazon Shopping.jpg

3 minutes ago, EsSolis said:

I will be investigating prices these days and I will go for a safe option like the one you propose

I found one of the RM series

What do you think?

Screenshot_20230812_185658_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have used the RM850x in a lot of builds and its been perfect.  I personaly use an RM750i.  I think 850x is quite overkill for your system, but again it leaves a lot of room for upgrades and the RMx series come with 10 year warranty.
I run an 7700x and overclocked RTX 4080 on my RM750i without any issues. So 850w is a lot unless you are going with a 4090 or 7900XTX.

There are some RM650 and RM650x versions out there but they are usually priced the same as the RM750 / 850x.

42 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

He usado el RM850x en muchas construcciones y ha sido perfecto. Yo personalmente uso un RM750i. Creo que 850x es bastante excesivo para su sistema, pero deja mucho espacio para actualizaciones y la serie RMx viene con 10 años de garantía.
Ejecuto un 7700x y overclockeé RTX 4080 en mi RM750i sin ningún problema. Entonces, 850w es mucho a menos que vaya con un 4090 o 7900XTX.

Existen algunas versiones RM650 y RM650x, pero por lo general tienen el mismo precio que el RM750/850x.

Ohhh thanks 

I guess I'll go for the RM750x

And finally, what do you think of the components I chose for my build?

The motherboard brings me problems because in Amazon Mexico they only sell the one that includes Wifi and in pc partpicker mentions that it has a problem with my i5 12400f due to the BIOS version

Would you recommend the card with Wi-Fi version or I'm still investigating where you buy the one that doesn't have built-in Wi-Fi

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6Qz99c

Edit: update The pcpartpicker

Edited by EsSolis

2 minutes ago, EsSolis said:

Ohhh thanks 

I guess I'll go for the RM750x

And finally, what do you think of the components I chose for my build?

The motherboard brings me problems because in Amazon Mexico they only sell the one that includes Wifi and in pc partpicker mentions that it has a problem with my i5 12400f due to the BIOS version

Would you recommend the card with Wi-Fi version or I'm still investigating where you buy the one that doesn't have built-in Wi-Fi

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fw7WZJ

I couldn't find anything that said so in PcPartPicker when I switched to the MSI PRO B660M-A WIFI in PcPartPicker.
Take a screen shot of it and show me 🙂 There should not be an issue at all in regards to the motherboard having WIFI or not for your CPU.

I think the components are very good for a budget build. The 12400f is a solid options and so is the 3060ti, I have personaly owned a 3060 non ti and it performed very nicely at 1080p 144hz gaming, the 3060ti being quite a bit faster too!.
The case is nice!  Great RGB fans and it has 4 of them for great airflow and cooling, its slightly on the expensive side for a budget build but you don't need to buy any more fans.
Solid build indeed.

Corsair are overpriced pick a cheaper unit and spend the rest of your money on stuff that actually affects performance like the cpu and gpu

as for your build i dont really see any reason to go 12400f when a ryzen 5600 will outpace it due to sheer clockspeed (4ghz allcore vs ~4.7ghz allcore oc) not to mention used 5600(x) and used b3/450 are pretty cheap. And definitrly buy a used gpu cause thats just a free tier upgrade (instead of a 3060ti you can get a 3070 or a 6700xt)

Corsair are overpriced pick a cheaper unit and spend the rest of your money on stuff that actually affects performance like the cpu and gpu

as for your build i dont really see any reason to go 12400f when a ryzen 5600 will outpace it due to sheer clockspeed (4ghz allcore vs ~4.7ghz allcore oc) not to mention used 5600(x) and used b3/450 are pretty cheap. And definitrly buy a used gpu cause thats just a free tier upgrade (instead of a 3060ti you can get a 3070 or a 6700xt)

Also what sites are you buying from?

11 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I couldn't find anything that said so in PcPartPicker when I switched to the MSI PRO B660M-A WIFI in PcPartPicker.
Take a screen shot of it and show me 🙂 There should not be an issue at all in regards to the motherboard having WIFI or not for your CPU.

I think the components are very good for a budget build. The 12400f is a solid options and so is the 3060ti, I have personaly owned a 3060 non ti and it performed very nicely at 1080p 144hz gaming, the 3060ti being quite a bit faster too!.
The case is nice!  Great RGB fans and it has 4 of them for great airflow and cooling, its slightly on the expensive side for a budget build but you don't need to buy any more fans.
Solid build indeed.

My bad, it does not mention that it has a problem with the motherboard in its wifi version although it is strange because before I got a danger warning for those 2 components

Although I would like a case and white and RGB cyan components to play at night, I think the style would be the least important

Will there be a white, elegant and minimalist case with the characteristics that you mentioned of the one that I chose? I'm quite interested in that combination of white and cyan

10 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Also what sites are you buying from?

Well, being my first build, I want to go to the safe one for gaming and school work.

Due to driver issues, I opted for the 12400f and rtx3060

Although it is a little more expensive and the performance is a little less than what you mentioned, being a beginner I prefer to play it safe

14 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Corsair tiene un precio excesivo, elija una unidad más barata y gaste el resto de su dinero en cosas que realmente afectan el rendimiento, como la CPU y la GPU.

en cuanto a su compilación, realmente no veo ninguna razón para ir a 12400f cuando un ryzen 5600 lo superará debido a la velocidad del reloj (4ghz allcore vs ~4.7ghz allcore oc) sin mencionar que el 5600(x) usado y el b3/450 usado son bastante baratos . Y definitivamente compre una GPU usada porque es solo una actualización de nivel gratuita (en lugar de una 3060ti, puede obtener una 3070 o una 6700xt)

Además, ¿en qué sitios estás comprando?

I mainly buy on Amazon or Mercado Libre since in my city there are no places where computer components are sold and in Mexico there are several stores where they inflate prices or there are many scams

10 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Corsair are overpriced pick a cheaper unit

Yeah but they're disgustingly easy to find. Hell, i think there's still some in Russia right now.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.