Thank you, LMG.

AudiTTFan

Thanks to everyone at LMG for putting on such a fantastic event, I got so much exclusive stuff I can't wait to flip on eBay!

Just kidding, obviously. In all seriousness, LTX 2023 was an experience I'll never forget and I'm so glad to see it back, especially when even some far better-known trade shows have essentially called it quits. There were a few things that could've been done a little better (like making it more clear where the lines begin and end) but the whole thing still felt more professional than I ever would've expected. I guess that just goes to show how far LMG has come from its days as a scrappy little company run out of a garage like an old Silicon Valley startup.

P.S. this part has nothing to do with LTX but as someone from Winnipeg I have to say Vancouver is a really nice city. A bit pricey, sure, but even the worst parts of downtown are significantly nicer than the best parts of downtown Winnipeg. Crazy what a difference it makes when people actually care about their city.

Highly knowledgeable in all the obscure 2000s hardware & software you'll never need to ask about

I want to second this opinion.  I’ve been to MANY trade shows and this was, while not perfect, was at the same level.  Ticket purchase is always a separate thing from registration, and when you’ve got this many people lineups are to be expected.

Instead of focusing on the things which went wrong, I should say that there were TONS of positives!  It’s not often that you can just casually run into this many creators and just have an easy going interaction.  The booths were creative and entertaining.

For my money’s worth?  I’d come again … and again … and continue to support this company as they grow and learn from small mistakes …

EDIT - For those I may have run into on the show floor and made instant friends with, I was the guy in the 416 hat … and was kinda loud … 

Edited by Vengeance73

26 minutes ago, Vengeance73 said:

I want to second this opinion.  I’ve been to MANY trade shows and this was, while not perfect, was at the same level.  Ticket purchase is always a separate thing from registration, and when you’ve got this many people lineups are to be expected.

Instead of focusing on the things which went wrong, I should say that there were TONS of positives!  It’s not often that you can just casually run into this many creators and just have an easy going interaction.  The booths were creative and entertaining.

For my money’s worth?  I’d come again … and again … and continue to support this company as they grow and learn from small mistakes …

EDIT - For those I may have run into on the show floor and made instant friends with, I was the guy in the 416 hat … and was kinda loud … 

You were loud but you were fun 

sincerely,

Pink Fedora Guy